Slice of Old Sacramento (Old Sacramento)

food: 3/5
experience: n/a got take-out
overall: 3/5

Yes a slice of Old Sac sounds like the last thing you'd want to eat. I do have a reputation to uphold but I will take the risk.

I hate restaurants that close early because then I have to like, reheat the food for dinner and it's not as fresh. And they close at 5pm. Whatever it's fine ugh. I got a slice of chicken garlic and the slices are pretty big.


It tastes garlicky and bacon-y but the cheese has the texture of microwaved Little Caesar's trash even though I didn't microwave it. The crust is fine. Microwave non-stringy cheese is unforgivable though. 3/5.

Outside of slices they serve whole pizzas, lame salads, and soda. Oh yeah and they serve alcohol. Beer always seems to magically fix bad pizza.

Comments