Rocket Joe's (East Sacramento)

food: 3/5
experience: 2.5/5
overall: 2.5/5

Thank you Entertainment Book, you have proven yourself somewhat useful. I never would have tried this place otherwise, even though I used to pass it all the time when I went tanning (RIP Raez).

I'm not sure I like this concept. A coffee shop solely as a drive-thru with no place for me to sit, sip, eat, and waste my time. But it serves its purpose, so I can see, as having such a long-ass line (when it's open) as to clog up the parking lot.

For firsties, the drive-thru is difficult to do just that, no matter which way you come in. Make sure you stay on the inner edge of the lot so you can make a wide turn. I hope I explained that right.


The coffee here, well, it ain't superb, but once again it serves its purpose. Nothing a little sugar couldn't perk up. And slightly cheaper than chain coffee. Good for on-the-go, if you really need your coffee; otherwise, the tastebuds are saying "try elsewhere."

As a drive-thru cafe naturally they do serve up some pastries. Unfortunately I'm not feeling up for driving all the way to Rocket Joe's for some potentially-good, packaged muffins.

Comments