California Livin' Series: World of Coca-Cola (Downtown Atlanta)

From California back to Georgia! You may remember my Walking Dead post from Atlanta. This week we're going to discover the wonderful world of Coca-Cola.


Yeah this is like a must-visit if you come to Atlanta I guess. It's pretty expensive to get in so it's kinda not worth it? Sorry, I know most of these posts are meant to be positive but I'll just summarize my experience for ya in case you wanna skip it.


Some facts: the keeper of the original recipe was elected mayor and now only two people know the secret. No one knows who they are, they can't travel together, and each of them know only half the formula.


The whole theme of the museum is "ooooh the secret formula", basically.


A bunch of kids are always there and they kinda ruin it because they hog all the cool games. Adults play games too, ya know.


You can watch the assembly line fill actual bottles to be sold.


Lots of photo ops including this comfy living room setting...


And with this cool bartender dude.


They have a "tasting room" where you can try Coca-Cola versions from every continent including Antarctica. True story. I wonder what Antarctica's palate is like.


In said room they have six freestyle machines you can sample for free (rather, included in your admission fee... so drink up). But they're so cold my eyes were watering.


Gift store has everything you need including chairs and tables. I got myself a souvenir classic red logo T-shirt that honestly could've just been bought on the internet. But it's a good story piece, right?


If you take a picture with the polar bear it costs thirty bucks. Noooo thank you.


I will leave you with this, a picture of the most legit Coke ad ever, created by yours truly:

Comments