Red Runner Pizza (Arden-Arcade)

food: 3.5/5
experience: n/a take-out
overall: 3.5/5

Order takeout. This area is jank.

Just a note: a small pizza here is about the size of a Pizza Hut personal, maybe an inch bigger in circumference. It's about eight inches, and four slices. It really should be called a personal. But it's piled with toppings so it could probably fill two people with small appetites.

My mission in 2017 was to try all the pizza places within a twenty-mile radius of me. That mission did not get accomplished. But long story short (not really long) I ended up here.

My standard for pizza lies in the crust, but also, if they have it, which they should, the garlic sauce.


So I got the garlic chicken. Their menu is rather small. It was only about six bucks but again it's pretty little. It sure smelled good. The garlic sauce was fine I guess. The crust was nice and soft. Flavor-wise was pretty good. On a scale of Mountain Mike's to Roma's I'd give it a 7.5.


Overall too far from me to go back especially for the quality. Cheap enough though.

Comments