Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza (Nationwide)

food: 4/5
experience: 3/5
overall: 4/5

Speaking of Chipotle, Blaze was described to me as a sort of Chipotle for pizza. You get as many toppings as you want for about nine bucks. You can get a whole one-topping pizza for only six bucks. No wonder it's so damn crowded.

For the price you definitely get an excellent pizza no matter what you put on it. And you can put on everything. I tried their specialties, White Top and Art Lover. Both great in their own way.


The garlic sauce is not outstanding, was hard to taste. But the spicy red sauce I got was delicious. Barbecue sauce on top was sweet. I learned ricotta cheese isn't that great so there's that. The crust is good, slightly sweet and not too thin but not thick either. They have gluten-free as well but yuck.

Not sure I should classify this as fast food since it takes a little while to come out of the oven, but the set-up mimics Subway and it's seat yourself so I guess I will.

Comments