Surf N Turf Tacos (Honolulu)

food: 3/5
experience: 3/5
overall: 3/5

It's times like these when I realize there is no ladylike way to finish a taco.

Dunno why I opted for this place. I guess after getting into the Hawaii-Mex groove at Maui Taco I wanted to try more. This restaurant was the first that came up in the search. Not too high a rating but with a name like Surf N Turf it's hard to resist.


Their tacos are alright but the amount of fish is so small. These were the grilled fish taco with taro tortilla, and carnitas taco. Taro is a purple edible plant as you can see (very technical description, sorry if I lost you). That was cool. Purple tacos. The carnitas taco was good but not filling, especially for the price. It's a little hole in the wall so I wasn't expecting to be impressed but damn they sure do sell high here in Waikiki.

Nice music, cute decor. Eh, s'whatever.

Comments