The Cookie Corner (Oahu)

food: 3.5/5
experience: n/a it's a bakery
overall: 3.5/5

A solid 3.5 for The Cookie Corner. Supposedly they have been voted "best cookies" five years in a row. I dunno about that but it's hard to go wrong with cookies either way.

Can't beat one dollar cookies. I'm not sure if the price has risen since I last went, I imagine it has. The coconut and snickerdoodle are good but a little too buttery for my taste. Chocolate chip is kinda alright. Standard. Same with sugar. The oatmeal raisin and peanut butter are delicious though.


We bought a pack of all five flavors of their mini cookies. They look (and are) so dry and not fresh. They tasted okay I guess. I mean they were gone within the day.


Unfortunately when I went the double chocolate was not available but that shit looks delicious.

Cookie of the year? Yeah, I dunno. Must not be too much competition. For ten bucks' worth of tiny cookies I expect a little better but I guess it's Hawaiian exclusive or some shit.

Comments