Zelda's Original Gourmet Pizza (Midtown Sacramento)

food: 5/5
experience: 2/5
overall: 4/5

This is the place with the cornmeal Bisquick crust. The owners will tell you they don't use Bisquick but I know Bisquick when I taste Bisquick. Plus they joked about using it once in an interview and everyone knows there's truth in sarcasm.

We got the New Spinach pizza.


Man the pizza is so good but holy shit it takes forever. We ordered 40 minutes ahead of time and still had to wait another 40 minutes we got there. I can't even come up with an excuse for that myself. That crust though. Mwah. So crispy yet thick. The best part by far. You could scrap the rest of the pizza and it'd still get four stars from me. Expect to gain weight the next day.

P.S. You guys missed the bus on calling the spinach broccoli pizza the Spiccoli.

Comments