Uncle Vito's Slice of NY (Midtown Sacramento)

food: 2.5/5
experience: 5/5
overall: 3/5

Call me crazy but I'm just not a fan of Uncle Vito's. Everyone I know who's been here or gotten take-out pizza seems to love it. My friend was raving to me about this prior to going, saying "this is how pizza should be." I've tried the pizza and yeah, nope, not a fan.

He got a humongoloid family-size Philly Cheesesteak for like, the four of us.


Lemme tell you... it was not good. The crust sucked, I'm sorry. I don't know how to tell all these 4-star reviewers online that they have bad taste but they do. The crust was comparable to Round Table and that is not a compliment. The price was, too, actually. Even Pizza Guys' crust was better than this.

The second time we went, knowing how good (or not) the pizza was already I ordered myself a salad. I didn't see one I particularly liked so they happily suggested my picking out my own toppings and creating a custom salad for me. That was really cool and props to them on that. Still though, not eating here again unless someone else brings the party.

Comments